Public Association “Community Of Pulse Producers And Customers Of Ukraine” (SPPBU) - a non-profit public organization, acting under of the Charter, and established in 2015 to unite Ukrainian farmers and processors, experts and scholars of agricultural science, commercial companies, financial institutions and other stakeholders around one of the most important segment of the agricultural sector in order to achieve the goal set in its Charter and described in its development program for the years 2016-2020, which was approved by the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and the Ministry of agrarian policy and food of Ukraine.
An aim of organization is assistance to development ofpulses industry of agro industrial complex of Ukraine due to the systematic increase of their production and processing coming from highly productive useful properties of pulses, their necessity and growing demand both into the state and in the world.
Here are just some of the objectives set by the Organization:
- Implement a Program Of Development In Ukraine Crops of chickpeas, lentils, beans on 2016-2020 years
- To develop and realize new programs related to the development of the pulse industry in Ukraine, together with research institutes, national and international organizations and other stakeholders
- To raise acute issues of the industry at all possible levels
- To conduct conferences, seminars, field days to promote pulses in Ukraine
- To assist in the strengthening of cooperation between specialists from different segments of the bean industry
- To attract international specialists for a collaboration and exchange by experience
- To support the breeding of new varieties and dissemination of science in every way
- to give an valuably opportunity to our industry to develop in a difficult market conditions
- Specialization of organization only on Pulses allows its members to be more successful in the questions of growing, processing and distribution.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COMMUNITY OF PULSEPRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS OF UKRAINE: