Join to discuss the key challenges of the agricultural sector and global food security in Warsaw during the ‘Agro&Food Security Forum. Grains, Oilseeds, Pulses’, which will take place on September 14-15, 2022, Westin Hotel, Warsaw.
Forum will highlight the following issues:
- Ensuring global food security. Strategic perspectives 2022-2025;
- Scenarios of the grain, oil and pulses markets of the Black Sea region;
- Creation of alternative global agri&food supply chains. Transport corridors Ukraine - Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey;
- Ukraine's export logistics and trading under martial law;
- Global market of pulses. Key players;
- New challenges for Ukrainian agricultural producers. Sector of material and technical support;
- Deficit of elevator capacities and harvest-2022 and the sector of processing agricultural raw materials: new opportunities.
‘Agro&Food Security Forum. Grains, Oilseeds, Pulses’ will be held with the support of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine, Ukrainian Grain Association, Ukroliyaprom, GPC, GAFTA, Port of Gdynia.
Sponsors of the event:
- СМЕ Group — the world's leading derivatives marketplace, one of the largest and oldest global stock exchanges, where agricultural products are traded;
- Arnika Agro-Industrial Group - the largest producer and exporter of self-grown organic products from Ukraine;
- ÖZPOLAT MAKINA – manufacturer of high-tech equipment for the processing and storage of grains, oilseeds and pulses.
Also, on September 14 a working trip to the ports of Gdańsk and Gdynia will take place. Details.
Register for the Forum with the "Early Bird" rate until August 10!