PA «Community of pulse producers and customers of Ukraine» announces
II International Conference:
“PULSES: FACING GLOBAL DEMAND”
Ukraine, m. Kyiv, business lobby NSC "Olimpiysky" st. Velyka Vasylkivska, 55 November 23, 2017.
The main mission of the Second International Conference “Pulses: facing global demand" is to increase acreages of legume crops in Ukraine, to promote the consumption of pulses in the country and to inform the world's professionals in pulse crops about Ukraine's great opportunity to become a major producer of pulses in the nearest future: chickpeas, lentils, beans , peas, mung beans, etc.
Farmers and agricultural holdings of Ukraine will participate at the conference, also leading research institutes of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine, trading companies, representatives of international organizations - FAO, GPC, National Indian Bean Association, Brazilian Bean Association, Alberta Bean Association Canada, International Grain and Food Trade Association (GAFTA), domestic and foreign experts, analysts, representatives of world embassies that produce or consume high-protein legumes and high-ranking guests of ministries and departments.
The conference is supported by the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine and will be a vivid continuation of the First International Conference " Pulses: Focusing on maximum efficiency "held in November 2016 in the sign of the active participation of Ukraine in the implementation of the program of the UN (68th UN General Assembly Resolution) that declared 2016 the International Year of Pulses (IYP)
The conference will cover the following main topics:
- World production and consumption of legumes;
- Potential of Ukraine in the legume crop market. Production. Processing;
- New approaches and opportunities for investors of legume production in Ukraine;
- The role of legumes in varietal diversification of crop production;
- Specifics of agriculture technologies for growing legumes;
- Prospects for the development of leguminous seed production in Ukraine;
- Main directions of sales and marketing of legumes;
- International requirements for Legume trade. GAFTA Contracts.
It is expected the participation of about 300 delegates from various fields of the agricultural sector from around the world
PULSES. FOCUSING ON MAXIMUM EFFICIENCYNovember 17, 2016
A.G.A. Partners law firm
08.45 – 10.00 Registration , Morning Coffee
10.00 Official opening of the Conference - President of the Community of Pulse Producers and Customers of Ukraine Antonina Sklyarenko.
- Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine on European Integration, Olga Trofimtseva.
- President of Ukrainian Agrarian Confederation, People's Deputy of Ukraine Leonid Kozachenko.
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of India to Ukraine Y.V. Manage Kumar Bhartti.
10.30 - 11.15 STRATEGIC SESSION. The main players of the pulse market.
Moderator: Mykhailo Malkov, International Consultant, UN FAO.
- The Global Pulse Market. Husеуin Arslan - President of the Global Pulse Confederation
- Ukraine: New Trends and Prospects. Antonina Sklyarenko is the President of the Community of Pulse Producers and Customers.
- India: New Trends and Prospects. Rajesh Singh is a Head of Anaj Trade Gmbh.
- Brazil: New Trends and Prospects. Mauricio Paranhos de Moraes - Broeder Ltd.
11.15 - 13.30 ECONOMIC SESSION. Challenges and opportunities.
Moderator: Sergei Feofilov - UkrAgroConsult, Ukraine.
- Marginality of pulse production.. Investments Diversification of risks. Effective value chain: large agroholdings and small and medium sized agribusinesses. Igor Yermolayev - Harvest Holding, Ukraine
- Sales markets and structural features. Sergey Feofilov - UkrAgroConsult, Ukraine
- Economic cooperation and self-regulation as key instruments for the effective organization of the sector. Vasyl Goverga - European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- GAFTA Contracts. Practice of application. Ivan Kasinyuk-A.G.A. Partners law firm, Ukraine
12.30 – 13.30 Lunch
13.30 – 15.00 PROFESSIONAL SESSION. Growing Technologies. Opportunities for Improvement.
Moderator: Raisa Vozhegova, Director, Institute of Irrigation Agriculture, Ukraine.
- Pea Modern technology. Nikolay Malienko - LLC "Victory", Ukraine
- Chickpeas. Modern technology. Oleg Bushlyan - Selection-Genetic Institute - National Center for Seed Research and Breed Studies, Ukraine
- Beans. Modern technology. Volodymyr Stepanchuk - Group of companies "Agrolider" and "Fruit World", Ukraine
- Organic lentils and mushrooms. Modern technology. Oleksiy Don - Organic Farming "Don", Ukraine
15.00 – 15.30 – Coffee-break
15.30 – 17.00 DISCUSSION SESSION. Key Pillars of Efficient Pulse Business.
Moderator: Zhan zhak Hervé, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of France in Ukraine.
- Seeds market for pulses. The representative is specified.
- Plants protecting tools. Alexander Mirlovets - UkrAVIT Group of Companies, Ukraine
- Engineering and equipment. Leonid Fadeev - PE "Spetslevatormlinmash", Ukraine
- Cleaning, processing, packaging. Oleksandr Stefanets - "Shtef Logistic", Ukraine
17.30 – Closing Cocktail
* The program can have further amendments
PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE
Registration fee for one participant:
If paid before November 16, 2017
If paid after November 16, 2017
The registration fee includes:
- participation in all activities within the framework of the conference
- synchronous interpretation
- complete set of data of the conference
- input of company contacts in the conference catalogue
- coffee breaks, lunch buffet
- closing cocktail
- Members of "Community of pulse producers and customers of Ukraine"» according to the tariff package
- 10% - for each additional participant from the same company
* Discounts are not cumulative
Terms of payment:
- 100% prepayment prior to the opening of the conference according to the invoice submitted by the organizer on the basis of an application provided by a participant and the signed contract.
- the currency of invoice is USD. Bank commission is at the expense of the payer.
Additional opportunities for participants:
Placement of Promotional Stand in the lobby and conference hal - is an excellent opportunity to inform a large audience of the Conference about your business and demonstrate products and services.
- Advertising on the pages of the conference catalog and on the promotional stand
- Attachment of promotional products to participants' packages with conference materials
Participation as a sponsor of the conference
For all questions of participation in the conference, please contact the following contacts of the organizer:
+38 (044) 331-31-67, +38 (050)3471019 / for Englishs peakers
6., Ivan Fedorov str., off. 4. 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine
PLACE OF CONDUCT
Business Hall of the NSC "Olimpiysky" Ukraine
NSC "Olympic" is not only a sports arena, but also one of the most exquisite venues for events in Kyiv thanks to the impressive atrium, the transparent roof, the natural light and the exclusive interior.
Business Hall NSK "Olimpiysky" st. Velyka Vasilkovskaya, 55, Kyiv, Ukraine